Unwind in style after The Nice Tri!
Enter for your chance to win a luxurious reclining sofa from our community partner, Homemakers. We'll choose a winner at The Nice Tri on June 4th at 5pm at Water Works Park. Enter today and start planning your perfect post-race lounge session!
Sofa to be delivered to winner's home within 72 hours after The Nice Tri event. Free delivery available within 50 miles of event. Winner does not need to be present to win. View full rules below.
The Synergy Tustin Power Motion Sofa offers the ultimate in convenience and customized comfort.
It boasts power recline motion, power adjustable headrests, and built-in storage in each arm. The center back also folds down to reveal a tabletop with lighted cup holders, built-in outlets and USB ports. Add enticing depth to any room with the rich black hue and faux leather upholstery.
A special thank you to Homemakers for donating this amazing sofa!
Race to Relaxation Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Race to Relaxation Giveaway’ ("Sweepstakes") begins on 5/10/23 at 12:00 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 06/04/2023 at 4:00 PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Iowa (in the USA) who are 18 years old or older on or before 5/10/2023. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Homemakers and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Persons with a criminal activity history involving Homemakers Furniture or who have otherwise been barred from doing business with Homemakers Furniture are not eligible to enter the contest or to claim a prize.
3. Winner(s) Selection: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or after 6/04/2023 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided or phone number at the phone number provided on the Entry Form. Potential winner(s) must confirm acceptance of a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to may result in prize forfeiture.
4. Prizes: 1 winner will receive the prize. Entrant has the chance to win 1 Synergy Tustin Power Motion Sofa SKU 302225 (Average Retail Value $1,798) from Homemakers Furniture.
A random drawing will be held to select the winner of the prize. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, redeemed for cash or applied to a Homemakers/Nebraska Furniture Mart credit account. Chances of winning depend on the actual number of registrations.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Average Retail Value (ARV) of the prize represents Homemakers' good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Homemakers makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Homemakers will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded to legal residents of Iowa and delivered to addresses within 50 miles of downtown Des Moines, Iowa. Winner has 72 hours from notification to take possession of the prize or they forfeit any winnings.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online filling out the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at thenicetri.com. Entries must be received between 5/10/23 at 12:00 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and 06/04/2023 at 4:00 PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) to be eligible for the random drawing.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
If any entry form contains more than one name, the persons listed will be considered to have jointly submitted a single entry and will receive a prize as co-owners. If any entry contains the name of a person who is ineligible to win but also contains the name of at least one person who is eligible to win, the entry will be deemed to be held solely by and awarded to the eligible person or persons only.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture.
9. Disclaimer for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and/or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and/or Twitter.
10. By providing your email address and selecting ‘Yes’ on the entry form to receiving emails from Homemakers, you are opting-in to receive email from Homemakers Furniture and you may unsubscribe at any time.
11. By providing your phone number and selecting ‘Yes’ on the entry form to receive text messages from Homemakers, you are agreeing to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of entering to win. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Reply HELP for help. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply.
12. By entering, participants: (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture.; (b) agree to release The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture and its respective employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this promotion or awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledge that The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture, and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) consent to the use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13. The person selected as the winner(s) must, in writing: a) verify eligibility, grant his/her/their consent to the use of his/her/their name and likeness in advertising without further compensation, b) release The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture and its associates from all liability, claims and actions of any kind for injuries, damages or losses to persons or property which may be incurred in connection with the claiming, receipt or ownership of the prize, c) agree to assume any and all costs and liabilities that arise out of the winning of or ownership of the prize, including but not limited to taxes, fees and costs that result from winning or using the prize, and d) agree to hold The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture harmless from any such liabilities. A person who refuses to execute the Affidavit of Eligibility, Assumption and Release form supplied by The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture as a condition to the claiming of a prize is not eligible to claim the prize they were awarded.
14. The decisions of The Nice Tri and Homemakers Furniture in all matters relating to the rules and administration of the prize giveaway shall be final.